Tuesday, March 23, 2010

sick

I started the week with a bad cold that is now turning into an ear infection. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Can't run! Don't have the energy to run. Don't think I should be running until I feel better. Bummer! On the positive side, this should give my Achilles a good break so when I am back in 1-2 days I will be able to do a long run and get all my frustration all out! oh, did I mention my younger one also has an ear infection and is coughing so much that neither she (her?) nor myself or hubby can sleep during the night. Not a good week!


2 comments:

  1. Gosh we live in parallel universes!
    Bad cold/infection: check
    Sick kiddos: check
    Ornery achilles: check

    Hope everything settles down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take good care of yourself...I hope you feel better real soon. Big hug to you and my mini princess.

    ReplyDelete