First try down the slope was not that great...
... but soon she was all smiles!
I got the Beautiful Blogger Award from Anne :) thanks for the honour! Here is my list of 7 things I haven't shared:
1. I used to smoke like a chimney (almost 2 packs a day at the end)... and I quit at 30 when my daughter told me that smoking is OK since i am doing it.
2. I am originally from Bulgaria and moved to Canada when I was 21. I had $500 in my pocket, a baby and a husband with whom we fought all the time.
3. I had a baby when I was 20 and was in university. Then I moved to Canada, got divorced, and put my self through school (while raising my daughter and working full time) so that I can get my Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. My degree in History and Political Science from Bulgaria was useless in Canada.
4. I love wine!My hubby and I enjoy a glass (or two) almost every night.
5. I met my second husband when I was 35 and told him I didn't want any more kids. We broke up (for 2 days) and then he called me to say that he'd rather be with me than have kids... he never, ever brought up the matter again! Two years later we got married and had a baby girl 11 months after the wedding. I am so glad I got to do it again! Now I can fully appreciate motherhood and ENJOY it! I am so lucky!
6. I love my job! I am so lucky to have the opportunity to change people's lives!
7. I am having hard time seeing wrinkles on my face. This aging thing is definitely not for me but I haven't figured out how to reverse it yet ;).. stay tuned just in case I do!
So I am all exposed now :)
I have to award it to 7 other people but I will do that tomorrow (I need to read the blogs to see who hasn't gotten it yet).